Please read this documents carefully. It contains the terms and conditions governing your access and use of www.urepindia.org website. If you do not accept these terms and condition or you do not meet or comply with their provisions, you may not use the urepindia.org. These terms and condition are effective as of August 1,2018.
1) Information Collection
When you visit/surf our website, certain personal information about you such as your IP Address, etc. may be automatically stored with us. However, if you choose to avail of certain services on our website, you shall be required to provide certain personal information for the registration and/or access to such services/web pages. Such information may include, without limitation, your name, email address, contact address, mobile/telephone number(s), sex, age, occupation. We may also collect certain information about the use of our website by you, such as the services you access/use or areas you visit.
By using the service provided by www.urepindia.org , you consent to the use, transfer, processing and storage of the information so provided by you on our servers. The information provided by you shall not be given to third parties) for marketing purposes.
Contact you or send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates on our website, new job opportunities, services and additional/new job postings/openings which may be of your interest.
Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you confirmation email . We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries with respect to our services/content, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone. We will also send you SMS alerts from time to time to update you on new matched jobs and other updates.
We use "cookies" to help personalize and enhance your online experience and time online. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your computer hard drive by a Web page server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to your computer, and can only be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You may have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline all cookies if you prefer. Alternatively, you may be able to modify your browser setting to notify you each time a cookie is tendered and permit you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis. If you choose to decline cookies, however, that may hinder performance and negatively impact your experience on www.urepindia.org.
This is the website of United Rural Employment Programme By Association For Rural Health
Where candidate can apply for job and pay the fees online for job application
Here candidate is the individual who fill the job application and pay the fees.
- United Rural Employment Programme
This is the programme which provide the employment for rural people via work as third party government project.
- Users are prohibited from violating and hacking website if we find this kind of activity then we will take action via government rules.
- If any one spreading bad information about www.urepindia.org then we will take legal action on him/her.
Terms & Conditions
• All payments for UINTED RURAL EMPLOYMENT PROGRAME ( By Association For Rural health) to be made in prior into the bank account through the online payment gateway on the urepindia.org website.
• We will consider application confirmed only after payments have been made into the bank account and we receive a confirmation of the same.
• In case of a technical or bank related delay on this, candidate’s application will be discarded automatically.
• Once candidate pay the fees for application then after it will not be refundable.
• UINTED RURAL EMPLOYMENT PROGRAME ( By Association For Rural health) will not share your personal information/data with any external/third party agency for marketing, sales etc purposes.
• We’ll send you an occasional update ourselves – but feel free to opt out of that as well.
• For any concerns/queries, do reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org